Product Specialist (Full-Time)
ABOUT SNAP PROJECTIONS
Snap Projections is developing the financial planning tool of the future. In reconciling nuanced financial planning calculations within a modern, intuitive, and dynamic interface, Snap Projections equips advisors with a means to effortlessly execute both simple and complex plans that can be adjusted in real-time during face-to-face client engagement. This modern, customer-intimate approach made available by Snap is disrupting the traditional approach to financial planning, making it fast, transparent, and collaborative. We are a ~10 person semi-remote team focused on developing solutions that matter; solving real problems and creating products our customers love.
Want to help people succeed and make a difference in the lives of Canadians? I’ve got a position for you.
THE BIG PROBLEM YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
We have an Engineering team. They built a great product. Now we need to properly onboard new users and show them the impact our product will have on their business.
Our Product Specialist team helps our customers become better at using our product, and helps new users quickly realize the value in using our software.
We’d LOVE to have a new Product Specialist join us in our team. You’ll get a chance to be part of an amazing team at Snap Projections. A team where we focus on our successes and tackle obstacles head on. A team brave enough to challenge each other on ways to improve as well as ready to applaud those that had a big win. A team driven by the desire to always be better, to grow stronger and to be great at supporting both customers and our colleagues.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are driven, motivated and eager to learn.
- You genuinely love helping people and want them to succeed.
- You love talking to people and helping them solve problems through technology.
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role (either support or sales).
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- You are an organized and tenacious problem solver.
- You are extremely tech-savvy, able to master new tools and apps quickly.
- You have a good understanding of the Canadian financial industry terms i.e. RRSP, TFSA (or are ready to learn this at a blistering pace).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is a full-time position (can start as a part-time engagement though) either based remotely in Canada or at our offices in Mississauga, Ontario. If you are not based in Canada, please do NOT apply.
HOW TO APPLY TO BE OUR PRODUCT SPECIALIST
- Email your resume at [email protected] (no recruiters please).
- Put “Product Specialist” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Comment on why you want to work at Snap Projections.
- Record a brief video (phone quality is fine) to tell me why you are excited about the position.
Please submit your application in confidence, those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.