Customer Success Specialist
Looking for work that matters? How about making a difference in the lives of millions of Canadians?
ABOUT SNAP PROJECTIONS
Snap Projections is developing a financial planning platform of the future. By enabling complex financial planning calculations through a modern, intuitive, and powerful interface, Snap Projections equips advisors with a means to effortlessly implement both simple and complex financial plans, which can be easily adjusted in real time during face-to-face client meetings. This modern, transparent and customer-centric approach made available by Snap is disrupting the traditional approach to financial planning, making it efficient, collaborative, and impactful. We are a quickly growing 10-person semi-remote team focused on developing solutions that matter, solving real problems, and creating products our customers love.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
Our Customer Success team provides insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform and achieve success.
This is an exciting and challenging role where your top tasks will include:
- Providing our customers immediate support via email and phone conversations, using screen-sharing technology.
- Onboarding new customers and driving retention among our existing customers.
- Hosting live webinars to provide training and answer customer questions in a group setting.
- Creating educational content for our customers to keep them engaged and help them get more out of the product.
- Representing the voice of the customer to help shape the future roadmap of the product.
- Performing functional and acceptance testing of our software in collaboration with the engineering and product teams.
And we’d love to have a new Customer Success Specialist join our team. That person is you.
You’ll get a chance to be part of an amazing team at Snap Projections. A team where we focus on our successes and tackle obstacles head-on. A team brave enough to challenge each other on ways to improve as well as ready to applaud those that had a big win. A team driven by the desire to always be better, to grow stronger, and to be great at supporting both customers and our colleagues internally.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You’re driven, self-motivated, resourceful, and eager to learn.
- You genuinely love helping people and want them to succeed.
- You love talking to people and helping them solve problems through technology.
- You can effectively teach people how things work in a simple, straightforward way.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- You’re detail-oriented and can accurately follow a process and take initiative to improve it.
- You’re extremely tech-savvy and able to master new software tools quickly.
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role.
- You’re comfortable with math and have a working knowledge of Canadian tax concepts.
- Bonus points if you hold a financial planning or an accounting designation (CFP, QAFP, CA, CPA, or an equivalent) or if you have prior software testing experience.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is a full-time position based remotely anywhere in Canada. If you are not physically based in Canada, please do not apply.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Fun place to work: a tight-knit results-driven team, freedom of location, and flexibility of work hours.
- Personal growth: join a company that is already off to a great start and help build a truly successful company ultra-focused on helping millions of people.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Macbook and budget for home office equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume to [email protected].
- Put “Customer Success Specialist” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Comment on why you want to work at Snap Projections.
- Record a brief video (phone quality is fine) to tell me why you are excited about the position.
If you’ve included everything requested in your email and your application is solid, I’ll reach out and we’ll jump on a Zoom call. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
I hope we get a chance to work together.
Founder & CEO