Want to help people succeed and make a difference in the lives of Canadians? I’ve got a position for you.
THE BIG PROBLEM YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
We have a Development team. They’ve built a great product. BUT our users need to learn how get the most out of our product.
Our Customer Success team helps our customers become better at using our product.
The better our users become at using our product, the better they can help Canadians make better financial decisions.
And we’d LOVE to have a Customer Success Specialist join us to help us build an amazing Customer Success team. That person is you.
You’ll get a chance to help build an amazing Customer Success team at Snap Projections. A team where we focus on our successes and tackle obstacles head on. A team brave enough to challenge each other on ways to improve as well as ready to applaud those that had a big win. A team driven by the desire to always be better, to grow stronger and to excel at supporting both customers and our internal teams.
YOU’LL MAKE GREATER IMPACT IN 3 MONTHS THAN YOU DID IN 3 YEARS AT YOUR LAST JOB
At Snap Projections, you’ll join the Customer Success team and be given a chance to implement and test your own ideas.
I’m not going to lie, the challenges on the Customer Success team may be intense. But this also means you’ll be able to make a difference and help a ton of people in a way you’ve never imagined.
So if you’ve ever wanted to be on a team that’s focused on making a massive difference in the lives of millions of people, I want to talk to you.
If financial topics interest you and you want to help Canadians make better financial decisions, you’ll love it.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You genuinely love helping people and want them to succeed.
- You have outstanding communication skills, you are an excellent writer.
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role.
- You are excellent at working with software and technology.
- You are an organized and detailed problem solver.
- You have a good understanding of the Canadian financial industry terms e.g. RRSP, TFSA (or are ready to learn this all at a blistering pace).
- You get things done.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is a part-time position (approx. 20h per week) either based remotely in Canada or at our offices in Mississauga, Ontario. If you are not based in Canada, please do NOT apply.
HOW TO APPLY TO BE OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
- Email your resume at [email protected] (no recruiters please).
- Put “Customer Success Specialist” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Tell me why you want to work for Snap Projections.
- Record a brief video (phone quality is fine) to tell me why you are excited to work on the Customer Success team.
If you’ve included everything requested in your email and your application is solid, I’ll reach out and we’ll jump on a Skype call. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
I hope we get a chance to work together.
Founder & CEO